Although I never thought I’d ever have to write without the beloved “e”, I must today because khamosh dhadkanen, which is a blog by the way, nominated me to do so. I’ll try but… I love ”e”!
First, here are the rules for this challenge:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
So after I’ve copy pasted the rules, I’m supposed to start and here I go!
Although it’s tough today to do things right, it is only as difficult as you might think of it. Afflictions, bumps and whatnot nobody wants but has to go through. If anybody could go through what anybody would want, all of us would still think unoptimistically (haha I know). That’s just how it is, nobody is going to stay happy, that’s how all of us built. To stay happy, all of us can only do what’s actually good, what all do shall go a long way with humans post us.
I’m done! It’s nice to have that ”e” back. Now I have to make sure five others suffer the torture. My nominees are,
1. Seeking Sincerity
3. A blog to regret
Hehe have fun!